Thursday 6 March 2014

MAKE A SPLASH

Another sunshiny day (yipee!) and a card using my latest stamps from Clearly Besotted. CAS remains a bit of a mystery to me, though I love and admire it, but I'm determined to get my head around it this year so here goes with another attempt. Once again, I couldn't resist some backing papers (though fairly understated) in my favourite aqua but I think the overall concept is fairly clean and simple...


Cute or what?

I've got a row of little CB veggies stamped out to play with today. Who knows what could happen!?

Lx

7 comments:

  1. ....and I messed up my scheduling again. Ho hum... Looks like it's a two for one day then... :oD Have a good one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL CUTE! I must look at getting me some of these Clearly Besotted images

    Katie says "HI!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love this - great stamp and I love the aqua and raspberry colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Lauren, I love your papers and adorable little spotty watering can - I like the way you have arranged the sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, this fab card will also be suitable for Clare's SPLASH monthly challenge over at the clubhouse ....

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a dingbat! I completely forgot that was the reason I made the card in the first place... Would help if I actually submitted it then wouldn't it... derrrrrr!!! Thanks for reminding me Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.