Sunday 19 April 2015

A Journal Page - You Will Always Be My "A"

Hello everybody. I hope you've all had a good weekend. They fly by so quickly don't they...

In between chores and lots of quality time in the garden, I've been nipping into my craft room to fiddle with this journal page


I'm still on a steep learning curve where Journalling is concerned. I'm not sure this is quite right to be honest but I suppose I can add to it or paint over bits later if I want to. I've left some blank space on the right hand page so I can add some hand written journalling at a later stage (when I've decided what I want to write AND how I want to write it??). Decisions, decisions....




Looking forward to starting my tag for Dragon's Dream tomorrow AND I'm starting a junk journal using some packaging I got in a new set of plates. Oh dear; I don't know what I was more excited about; the plates or the packaging!?  What it is to be a crafting SADDO :oD

Have a great week everybody.

Lx

6 comments:

  1. Lauren, your journal pages are beautiful. Love the color you chose and your elements added to the pages. Our Local stamp store has a lot of classes, but just can't seem to get interested, although they always look like they are having fun and getting inky too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby page = love all the elements and looking forward to seeing your junk journal x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Lauren . Love all the textures and embellishments you have added. It is ok if you think it is not right for you but not in terms of journalling-there is no right where that is concerned and everyone is individual.
    Looking forward to seeing this junk journal
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your journal page looks fabulous Lauren, great texture and lovely colours - a journal page can look however you like, it's a very personal thing and it's up to you.
    Everything is bursting into life in the garden isn't it - I've spent the morning planting out tomatoes and peppers in the green house.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Lauren, is that a Costco metal frame I see deployed too?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having a wonderful mooch through your blog Lauren . . . you are VERY talented. LOVE all your journaling and WOW - you''re so lucky to be picked by JOFY to make samples. Congrats. Saw some of your work on the PA blog too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.