Wednesday 9 September 2015

NEW PAPERARTSY RELEASE - EMMA GODFREY

Evening everybody. Me AGAIN!  You will be sick of the sight of me by the end of the week :oD

When Emma Godfrey asked me to make some samples for her I jumped at the chance. Emma's stamp sets are so well thought out and they're absolutely jam packed with really stylish staples I know you'll want to  go back to again and again.



Here are my Halloween makes

You've got to have a pumpkin at Halloween so here's one I made using Emma's stamps and Fresco Paints in Pumpkin Soup, Tinned Peas, Tango and (a tiny touch of) Blueberry to decorate a papier mache pumpkin. I just love the cute spiders and their webs. 


and you have to have a spooky clock tower so you know when the witching hour is approaching. Here, I've used the word stamps and cobweb stamp to add detail to the ivy. I ran the "door" through my BigShot with a woodgrain embossing folder to give it a bit more dimension and used a hitch fastener for the door handle. The happy halloween and creepy crawly signs are from the set too.


I love the crackled clock face, if I do say so myself :oD




 and here are my Christmas makes


Clean and Simple


I love these simple baubles. I'm definitely going to be making some for my own Christmas tree.


Don't forget to head over to the PaperArsy Blog for Emma's step outs and some more samples from the PaperArtsy gang.

I get a night off tomorrow night :oD  but don't miss Sara Neumann's great new offerings. I was blown away by them and I really can't wait to see what Sara's Wingmen have done with them.  Hope to see you there.

I'll be back with you for Darcy's release night on Thursday.

Lx

3 comments:

  1. This was where I practically keeled over... astounding, that pumpkin - I mean, just jaw-droppingly good. Love the shading and words on each segment, and then the twirly curls all over the top - spectacular. The clock tower is pretty fabulous too, and those lovely rays of words. But the pumpkin steals it every time for me!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the first comment! These makes are just in another class and must have taken you hours (but are so worth it!). The 3d pumpkin and baubles are fantastic!!! I know you love Hallooween crafting and so you must have enjoyed yourself. Love the clock tower (with cracked clock face) and radiating snowflake card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous Lauren but your Pumpkin is absolutely stunning.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.