Monday 7 September 2015

NEW PAPERARTSY RELEASE - HOT PICKS AND MORE

Hello All. I know I've not been around much lately and I do apologise for being a very bad blogger... I have, however, been crafting my fingers to the bone  (oh the hardship!?) making samples for the exciting new launch of PaperArtsy stamps, mediums and Fresco Paints.

Oh lucky, lucky me! I've been happy as Larry surrounded by piles of gorgeous stamps and paints,  pinching myself on a daily basis to be a part of it all.  There are new releases I know you won't want to miss all this week so do check out the PaperArtsy Blog at 7pm each night to see what's coming up for Halloween and Christmas.

First up tonight are the new Hot Picks releases for you to drool over AND some gorgeous new Fresco Paint colours. There are two new great mediums too. All the details are on the blog and in the video, which I've pasted below for you. I was lucky enough to get the Halloween set to play with and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Here is Leandra's video giving all the details about tonight's release




This is what I made


I made a sort of masterboard background for the sample above and I couldn't resist using some PVA glue to make clear drips running down the page. I wanted the texture, but I didn't want to obscure what was underneath the drips. The glue amplifies the colour underneath and makes the drips stand out really well. I used some Tim Holtz Corked Vials, which I filled with a little Fresco Paint in each of the colours in the pallette we used. The colours for both samples are: Brown Shed; Toffee; Caramel; Vanilla; Granny Smith and Teresa Green


I really love the badge shape and all the little details in the collage stamps. I've pulled them all out and left them in black and white to make them stand out and draw your eye towards the skeleton badge and used a little hardware to add the all important finishing touches.

If you want to see the new Hotpicks and a raft of fabulous samples then head on over to the PaperArtsy Blog  for a closer look.

Lx

1 comment:

  1. And here's where it all started - amazing HP samples - love the layers, the stunning colouring of the images on the first one, the drama, and those bottles, those bottles, those bottles!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.