Saturday 1 October 2016

NEW DESIGNER ON THE BLOCK AT PAPERARTSY

We are all SO excited about this super talented lady and her amazing characters, so please take a moment to check out the fabulous new designs from Elenazinski Art over on the PaperArtsy blog tonight.

I have rather fallen in love with all the wonderful images and I've given all the characters Nerd Names (I hope Elena will forgive me!!)  What can I say? It HAD to be done! Here's a sneaky peek at one of my samples, but you'll have to go to the blog to see more from me, Leandra, Jo Firth Young and Keren Baker


Now I KNOW you are dying to see more so what are you waiting for? Get on over to the PaperArtsy blog and see what we're all so excited about.... Go on... Skedaddle!

Lx

5 comments:

  1. Very cool, I can see why you are taken with this image .. about to skedaddle!!!

    See you Tuesday?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks like a Norman! Fab colouring skills on display once more
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! I need these!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look right up my street too. Bet u had great fun making samples :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring on this chap is sheer perfection - I love him!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.